Voice mail is accessed in the Northwest Voip system through three separate mediums, standard voice prompts, the web, and e-mail.
Checking Voicemail from your phone
You can check voice-mail from your Northwest Voip phone by picking up the receiver, or speaker phone and pressing the voice-mail button on the front right hand side of your phone.
From this point you will be asked to enter your voice-mail password . Once your password is verified you will hear the voice-mail system announce how many new messages you have and what your options are.
- Press 1 for new messages - Allows you to listen to new messages
- Press 2 to change folders - Allows you to change into a different mailbox folder, such as old messages, saved messages, etc.
- Press 3 for advanced options - Reserved for future use
- Press 0 for mailbox options - Sends you to the menu for changing your password and greeting.
- Press * for help - Repeats the menu
- Press # to exit - Hangs up the call.
- While listening to messages you will be presented with the following options:
Press 3 for advanced options - Reserved for future use.
- Press 5 to repeat the message - Replays the current message.
- Press 6 for the next message - Advances to the next message.
- Press 7 to delete the message - Deletes the current message.
- Press 8 to forward the message - Allows you to forward the current message to another extension. You may also prepend the message to explain the reason for forwarding.
- Press 9 to save this message - The current message will be saved in the saved messages folder.