With a Single W60B
- Hold down the Connect button on the base until the top light of the three green lights starts blinking.
- On the handset, there should be a message that states "Unregistered!". Press the button on the bottom left of the screen labeled Reg.
- With the base in pairing mode, the handset with search for it, and attempt to connect automatically.
- Upon success, the phone will display a message confirming successful registration.
With Multiple Base Stations
- Press the OK button on the handset to open the phone's main menu.
- Navigate to Settings and press OK.
- In settings, navigate down to Registration (or press 6 on the dialpad).
- Navigate to Register Handset.
- On the Yealink Base, hold down the Connect button until the top green light starts flashing.
- Select the next empty Base #.
- Wait for the Searching dialog to complete.
- Press OK on the Subscribe Base screen, followed by your pin (default is 0000).
- You should now be paired with the additional base.