Create a Recording
You can create a recording by either uploading a 16bit 8khz/16khz mono WAV file or recording via the procedure below
- Dial *732 and wait for the voice prompt
- Enter the password (pin_number) followed by the pound sign# Enter at least a 3 digit number. This will label the recording file. (recording100.wav)
- start talking to make the recording after the voice prompt and press the pound key #
- Press 1 to accept the recording then hang up or press 2 to start over.
- Click the edit pencil icon.
- Rename as needed.
- Click save to save the changes.
Once you have a recording made you can use the recordings in different area’s of FusionPBX. Custom IVR’s and phrases would be the typical uses.